Rules of the 27th edition of Naturalistic Photography Contest, 2014
The Naturalistic Photography Contest organized annually by the Associació de Naturalistes de Girona (ANG) is open to anyone, amateur or professional. The competition, established a track record of 27 years, kept in order to "create a window to the world" to love and appreciate our immediate environment, and also the more remote areas of the earth to preserve them.
1. Have you read the rules, legal terms and conditions before submitting any photos.
2. The contest is open to residents of the European Union, and over 18 years of age.
3. You must follow thenatusterritori Instagram account to participate.
4. The contest starts at 17: 00h on 31 October 2014 and ends on 30 November 2014 at 23: 59h.
5. The photographs should include the title of the image, the image location and the name of the author. In addition, to participate you have to tag the photos with the hashtag #fotoNATUS, and use a specific hashtag for each category where you submit the photo (hashtags listed below). In addition you must include a comment with a mention ofnatusterritori Instagram account.
6. It is essential to have a public profile Instagram user in order to access and view tagged photos.
7. Photographs submitted must not have won any other contests or be pending verdict of other contests.
8. accepted images of animals in captivity, but this condition should clearly indicate in a comment to the picture. We will not accept pictures of nests or chicks.
9. The taking of photographs shall be in accordance with the ethical code of AEFONA, available at: www.aefona.org or the code of ethics Q.SCFN (Catalan Society of Nature Photographers), available at http: //ichn.iec.cat/SCFotografsNatura.htm.
10. The winners will be announced at http://www.naturalistesgirona.org/fotografia two weeks after the end of the contest.
11. In case of a winning photograph, the original file will be required camera or mobile printing.
12. Participants must declare the works of the authors. Otherwise they are directly responsible for damages that may result from claims of the original authors. The copyright of the winning photographs will be the photographer.
13. The winning and finalist works will be reproduced in catalogs, posters or promotional support of the competition citing the author. The organization will have the works presented, disseminate, nonprofit, organization and competition.
14. We accept a maximum of 5 photos per participant category and will take into account the ratings of other users on the pictures part. The contest is free.
16. It is essential to the health of people winning the awards. These people may designate someone on your behalf. If you can not attend, the prize winners waive and there is no compensation in place.
17. Winners will be notified via email or Instagram (if notified to the ANG) and on our website at any time after the closing of the event. The awards ceremony will be held on 12 December 2014 at 20.00h Josep Irla Auditorium of the Government in Girona.
18. The categories are:
- General: who will get rewarded with greater loyalty and express the utmost skill photographic essence of the natural world. Hashtag: #generalNATUS
- Water and Nature Costa Brava: Costa Brava Partnership reward the photos which reflect the positive relationship between humans and nature. Photographs will be taken of the Consortium members in the municipalities of the Costa Brava: Portbou, Colera, Llançà, Port de la Selva, Selva de Mar, Cadaqués, Roses, Palau-Saverdera, Castelló d'Empúries, L'Armentera, San Pere Pescador, L'Escala, Torroella de Montgrí, Pals, Begur, Regencós, Palafrugell, Mont-ras, Vall-lóbrega, Palamós, Calonge, Castell-Platja d'Aro, Santa Cristina d'Aro, Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Tossa de Mar, Lloret de Mar y Blanes. Hashtag: #aiguaNATUS
- Photo complaint: Who will get rewarded with greater loyalty and express the utmost skill photographic essence of aggression to the environment. Hashtag: #denúnciaNATUS
- River Ter Ter Consortium reward the photos which reflect aspects of the fluvial landscape and natural heritage of the Ter River and its tributaries. Ter Consortium can have these pictures to publicize their projects and initiatives, provided the non-commercial. Hashtag: #terNATUS
- Sustainable mobility: Move Platform Bike reward photographs that reflect the use of bicycles as a means of transport. Hashtag: #mouteNATUS
19. The jury will consist of the following members: a representative of the Catalan Association of Nature Photographers, a professional photographer, an artist, a naturalist, a representative from the Costa Brava Partnership, a member of the ANG and a member of the Consortium Ter. In case of a tie, the vote of the member of the ANG has the casting vote. The jury's decision is final.
The fact label or tag the photo with the hashtag #fotoNATUS implies acceptance of these rules. To possible questions on the interpretation of the rules shall prevail criteria of the Association of Naturalists Girona. This reserves the right to modify, if that is necessary, the procedures established here.
First prize: 400 euros, trophy and certificate
Six finalists diploma
PHOTO CATEGORY COMPLAINT
First prize: $ 100 and certificate
Two finalists diploma
CATEGORY WATER, NATURE AND COSTA BRAVA
First prize: 400 euros
Second prize: $ 200
Two finalists diploma
First prize: $ 200, trophy and certificate
Second prize: $ 150 and certificate
Third prize: $ 100 and certificate
Three finalists diploma
CATEGORY SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
First prize: 400 euros materialized in an urban bike, an annuity associated with the Platform Move Bike and diploma
Four finalists diploma and one year free subscription to the Platform Bike Move
His photographs help the Association of Naturalists Gerona permanently protect nature, to create love for our immediate environment, and to spread the power of visual images. Thank you for helping us advance our mission through your photography.
If you choose to participate, you must be the author of the work, otherwise you will be directly responsible for any damages that may result from claims of the original authors and must be able to provide the original files of photos request of the ANG. Participants must not submit images that involve human nakedness, intentional harassment of wildlife, damage to the environment by the photographer, to any person or animal in danger, or infringe the rights of any other person or photographer.
By participating in this contest, you agree to the rules, terms and conditions and legal responsibility to understand their rights.
By participating, participants agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Association of Naturalists Girona, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any liability to third parties for any damage, loss, claim, action , demand or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the competition, including, without limitation, any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual's right to privacy and / or right of publicity. The contest is void where prohibited by law.
Each participant in the competition, is responsible for ensuring that presents photographs following the rules specified in the rules. The ANG is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any equipment or software used in the photo competition, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of images including any error or typo.
The ANG assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
The ANG reserves the right, according to their criteria • Cancellation up, end, modify or suspend the photo competition.