Rules of the 26th edition of Naturalistic Photography Contest, 2013
1. The spirit of the competition is to highlight the photographic values ??of the natural world in all its aspects. Participation is open to anyone, amateur or professional.
2. The JPG format images will be at least 2500 pixels on the longest side to a minimum and a maximum of 3Mb 6Mb. Not accept photographs that show the date of registration or any overlapping.
Not allowed manipulation / alteration of digital images or photo montage, only accepted basic settings that affect the brightness, contrast, color saturation, sharpness and white balance.
In case of doubt, the organizers reserve the right to reclaim the original file from camera or RAW. Are allowed frames of the original file.
3. Images of animals in captivity are accepted, but this condition should clearly indicate on the registration form of photography. We will not accept pictures of nests or chicks.
4. The taking of photographs shall be in accordance with the ethical code of AEFONA, available at: www.aefona.org or the code of ethics SCFN (Catalan Society of Nature Photographers), available at http://ichn.iec.cat/SCFotografsNatura.htm.
5. Registration and submission of photographs is done through the Contest website (www.naturalistesgirona.org/fotografia). Paper copies will not be accepted. It is mandatory to fill all the personal data and contact information requested on the registration form.
In case of doubts about the participation of the contest, check here.
6. The photos may not have won any other contests.
7.No admitted in Black and White photos and widescreen.
8. Each author may submit a maximum of three photographs for each category.
9. The categories are:
General, who get rewarded as faithfully express the utmost skill and photographic essence of the natural world.
Photo complaint reward whoever manages to express the highest fidelity and the utmost skill photographic essence of aggression to the environment.
Ter, Ter Consortium reward photographs that reflect aspects of the river and the natural landscape of the Ter river and its tributaries. The photos must indicate the geographical coordinates UTM from where they have been made. Ter Consortium can have these pictures to publicize their projects and initiatives, non-commercial provided.
10. Participants must declare the works of authors, otherwise they are directly responsible for damages that may result from claims of the original authors.
The copyright of the winning photographs will continue to be the photographer.
11. The winning and finalist works will be reproduced in the catalog, posters or any form of promotion of competition citing the author.
The organization may have for itself presented works in order to promote competition and organization, without a profit.
12. The jury will consist of the following members: a representative of the Catalan Association of Nature Photographers, a professional photographer, an artist, a naturalist, a representative of the consortium on the Costa Brava, a member of the ANG and a member of the Consortium Ter. In case of a tie, the vote of the member of the ANG has the casting vote. The jury's decision is final. Registration and submission of one or more images implies full acceptance of these conditions by the participant.
13. It is essential that the winning photographers come to the awards giving ceremony. These people can designate someone on your behalf. If you can not attend, the prize winners waive.
14. The finalists and the winners will be notified by phone call or by email once the jury has taken the verdict.
15. The deadline for submitting photos is from 21st August at 10 am to 30th September at 2 pm.
For any questions regarding the rules, please contact the Organizing Committee of the competition.